Thursday, May 5, 2011

The letter that was published in Prevention Magazine

This is the best way I have found to share my grandma's letter about her recovery from ms.  Now, mind you, 'recovery' does not mean cured.  In talking to my parents, she would have problems and 'relapse' anytime she deviated from what is laid out in these pages. A little bit like, say, recovery from alcoholism.  Certain steps must be kept up to prevent relapse.

 http://www.scribd.com/collections/3006149/My-grandmother-s-MS

I plan to try a lot of her nutritional regimen.   I have already enacted taking 2000 IUs of D3 a day, and Calcium/magnesium.  I've been taking cranberry tabs for several years now to help advert UTIs as well.  I have not started back in a multi vitamin yet, after getting off the prenatal vitamin after I stopped breast feeding - procrastinating going through what Grandma laid out and what the toxic levels are and ordering one.

No comments:

Post a Comment