Monday, April 4, 2011

The cause of incontinence in ms?

Something that no one wants to talk about, or even mention, but I think I may be learning ways to curb it some, so thought I should share.  I've not suffered full blown urinary incontinence, as of yet, which research has shown magnesium hydroxide to help.  But I have had the other type.... bleck, and so did my grandmother who had ms, which I'm glad we found her record of what she did with her ms.  She said magnesium helped her with her incontinence as well.  Anyway, the other episodes I had of it were 'loose' and due to bladder infections - the only sign I may have an infection too, btw.  But I've had a couple that where just my sphincter not holding, not too big an issue.  After reading Grandma's notes, I realized I'd forgotten my magnesium pill the night before these episodes.  Well, just all the more reason to take my supplements I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment