Monday, March 28, 2011

Frustration...

Home with BOTH kids today and it seems that if one isn't upset, the other is.  Got a reprieve now with the littlest still sleeping and the oldest hopefully cleaning her room, she's down there anyway.  So, still trying to make up my mind if I want to continue to journal on line and looked at my intro and saw my statement that this would include my frustrations.  #1  Why would a company - that operates on Christian principles mind you - pay to have you move the the area to do a job and dump you the minute you realize you have a chronic disease... that's NOT affecting your job at the time, and when you ask for accommodations to ensure you can survive their crazy work schedule, they don't even look for another position within the company, just, 'Good bye.'  #2 You go to a therapeutic riding center b/c you see what is happened(ing) to your riding abilities and are sensing a strong benefit with riding... just could use some help getting back what you had and with knowing specific exercises to help your condition.  They don't know what to do with you b/c you're a lot better off than any of their other clients and already know how to ride.  #3 Handicapped parking.  Ever notice the handicapped parking spot is not the closest to the door?  Anything to save $ right?  I know I have more that, who doesn't, right? lol  But I know the boy will be up soon, and I should get off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment